Monday, May 19, 2008

My 27th Bday!



















On the 16th of May i turned 27 and oh my goodness this has been my best birthday ever!
Full of surprises and lots of love family and friends. I was pleasantly awoken on my birthday by so many sms's of lovely birthday wishes, then Joakim surprised me with a yummy mango cake and coke for breakfast hehehe! what a treat! The day before he also surprised me with lots and lots and lots of pink lilies! ( my favourite!).

Then of course came the pressies!! Joakim bought me a gorgeous lamp by Laura Ashley and a tea vintage container to match the coffee one i have! Then we went to botanic gardens for breakfast and relaxed for the rest of the day!

The next day my mum brought me shopping and bought me a gorgeous pair of sparkly slippers and a top ive been wanting. And just when i thought it couldn't get any better my mum who led me to think we were going to visit her friend from Perth at Conrad Hotel actually booked a room for me! I was sooooo happy and genuinely speechless when joakim, carrying zain, opened the door with loads of balloons at his feet!!!

We had dinner with tur and sam that night too! They gave me a lovely white basket filled with white goodies for my new kitchen! Thanks guys!

I'm so lucky to have such loving friends and family!

Thanks mum for everything! Thanks hun for being you....! Thanks kak az for zain and being there and the pretty card and vouchers! Thanks tur and sam for meeting us for dinner and for the sweet thoughtful present! Thanks Kak aized for the bouquet of liles that was another suprise and also for lunch and the gorgeous white plate! Thanks Joakims' mamma for the beautiful yellow roses and for joakim! thanks je for calling me from london! And thanks everyone for your sms's!!

love tas

No comments: